The Fula, Fulani, or Fulbe people are among the largest ethnic groups in the Sahel and West Africa, widely dispersed across the region. Inhabiting many countries, they live mainly in West Africa and northern parts of Central Africa but also in South Sudan, Darfur, Eritrea, and areas near the Red Sea coast. The Fulani people’s contributions have helped shape many customs, traditions, and ways of life across Africa. We are honored to highlight the heritage of our CEO through our representation of this glorious unit.
- Hair Pattern: Raw Indian Curly
- Texture: Medium-coarse
- Bundle Lengths: 22” 22” 22”
- Closure: 5”x 5” | 17″-18”
- Hair Color: Natural
- Lace Color: Transparent
- Cap Size: 21”-23.5”
- Construction: Machine crafted on a mesh cap
- Application: Glueless
- Lightly bleached knots and customized hairline
- Adjustable band attached
- Combs attached per buyers’ request
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.